When many people buy athletic shoes, they often only pay attention to the beauty and fashion of the style. In fact, when choosing athletic shoes, the most important thing is to see whether it can meet different sports needs.
Can support your feet from injury; increase friction, reduce the probability of slipping; shock absorption, protect joints. But different sports have different requirements for sneaker shoes. Walking should choose shoes with better shock absorption at the heel and sole of the foot; in general, running shoes are lighter than walking shoes, and the shock absorption function is stronger, so as to effectively protect bones and joints; while tennis, volleyball and basketball Sports require quick stops, lateral movement and fast running, therefore, shoes with thick soles and good friction are the first choice; if you are a fan of golf, cycling, football, rugby and softball, it is best to prepare a pair of professional athletic shoes.
When choosing a pair of athletic shoes, fit is the primary factor, but shock absorption, stability, elasticity and breathability are also important. Shoes with good shock absorption can slow down the impact of external forces on the feet; shoes with good stability can protect the ankle; shoes with strong breathability can quickly evaporate the sweat of the feet, reducing the risk of bacterial and fungal infections on the feet. In addition, special attention should be paid to five parts.
(1) The upper should be breathable. Sneaker shoes should be made of synthetic mesh with good air permeability, and the tip of the toe should be wide so that the toe can stretch; the heel should also ensure that the heel can slide back and forth.
(2) The sole is elastic. The sole usually has an airbag or a certain support, and the elasticity is stronger when stepping on it.
(3) The insole is removable and washable. The insole is the layer closest to the foot that slows the impact of movement on the sole and prolongs the life of the shoe. The insole must be removable and washable to ensure hygiene inside the shoe.
(4) The reflection area is obvious at night. Athletic shoes uppers should have a large reflective area to make them safer for those who like to run at night.
(5) The laces are easy and convenient to tie. Speed lacing shoelaces made of knitted fabric, plastic or metal are best, so you can easily and conveniently tie your shoelaces.
It should be reminded that the foot type should also be considered. The average person has three types of feet: low or flat arch, normal arch, and high arch. People with flat arches should choose a pair of shoes with a hard back and strong support; people with high arches should choose athletic style shoes with good shock absorption and heel stability. The way to determine the shape of your feet is simple: Get your feet in water and step on the ground or cardboard. If you can see most of the shape of the foot, you may have a low arch; if you can barely see it, you may have a high arch. In addition, it can also be judged from the old shoes that have been worn. If the shoes are placed on the table, if the shoes are inclined outward, it may be a high arch; and if it is inclined inward, it may be a low arch.